1. All content published on this website, including but not limited to text reports, images, videos, charts, logos, trademarks, page designs, column directories and names, content categorization standards, etc., are protected by the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China, the Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China, the Patent Law of the People's Republic of China, and applicable international conventions related to copyright, trademark rights, patent rights, and other property ownership laws. The corresponding copyrights or usage rights are owned by this website.
2. Without written authorization from ConCall, any media, website, or individual may not reproduce, copy, reproduce, alter, display, or use all or part of the content or services of this website, or establish a mirror image on servers not owned by this website. If you have already reproduced the content, please delete it on your own. At the same time, we reserve the right to further pursue the legal liability of the parties involved.
3. We welcome cooperation invitations from other media and are willing to sign paid copyright licensing agreements. The price for republishing articles is 1000 RMB per article. For unauthorized and infringing reproduction, the infringer will be held liable at five times the above price.
4. Content that has been authorized for use by this website, should be used in accordance with the terms specified in the authorization contract.
5. Information excerpted or reproduced by this website from third parties is intended to convey more information and does not represent this website's endorsement of their views or responsibility for their authenticity. The copyright of the reproduced information belongs to the original media and authors. If other media, websites, or individuals use it without authorization, they will be held responsible for copyright and other legal liabilities.